Saturday, November 21, 2009

More stuff I do on the Internet.

Sorry I hadn't posted In a while, but heres a gorilla to ease your pain and repair the bridge between me posting in regular succession and the other kind. Amugst posting gorrillas on the internet, another thing I do is make a total jackass of my self, on the internet.



This is a video of me making a jackass of myself for some ballet tickets and maybe a trip to ASssPIN, where the beer flows like wine. The San Francisco Ballet is having a contest where in you make a 1:05 video depicting a moment from the Nutcracker. Luckily for them I happen to really like ballet and would be willing to make a fool out of myself for tickets. Wish me luck.

This is another video of myself acting like a jackass, with the help of my friend Jake for Star Wars Uncut which is a bunch of Star Wars fans putting fifteen second clips of A New Hope to recreate the movie. Got me to create two videos of it.

This one seems to be the more popular of the two. Also with the help of Jake and my friend Dennie. So popular in fact that Iv been approached a couple of times to be interviewed by reporters doing articles on Star Wars Uncut. Also by a film maker doing a documentary on fans relationship with George Lucas called The People vs George Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment